Live Chat
Contact
Results based on filters ( 300 jobs found )
54076487_1 230053042 Description Location is in Columbus, OH. Remote work is ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
not available. This position is responsible for: Responsible for processing residential mortgage loan applications in accordance with internal policies and procedures, secondary market guidelines, as well as relevant government regulations and procedures. Assisting the underwriting function by obtaining and organizing all necessary file documentation Assisting in other areas of the loan process as necessary to provide additional support and efficiency Assuming additional duties and responsibilities as directed...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
54077576_1 230053606 Diesel Technician Description/Job Summary Martera Inc., ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
a subsidiary of PITT OHIO, a high service transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking a Diesel Technician- 2nd Shift with tractor and trailer repair experience at our Columbus, OH Terminal. The current top rate in this location is $32.00 + $1.00 for a CDL + $1.50 for shift differential + up to $3.00 for ASE Certifications. PITT OHIO has received countless safety, service, and carrier of the year awards and our highly acclaimed Safety Department is a leader in...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
58005142 230073387 Claims Team Lead UST HealthProof is looking for a highly ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
energetic and collaborative Claims Team Lead with 5-7+ years of operation experience, out of which 2+ years in supervisory role. This role will report into the Operations Manager or as designated by the Director of Operations for Healthcare Platform Solutions. Candidate should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with client organizations and multiple stakeholders to be successful in this role. The primary objective of The Claims Leader is to implement policies and procedures to...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
58001335 230066254 Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career! Sales Executive, Digital Solutions Position Location: Atlanta, GA or Remote Primary Function The Sales Executive, Digital Solutions is responsible for promoting and selling Caliburn's (Project Time & Cost) Digital Solutions, including...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
230036262 Do you have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn a trade? Are ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
you looking for a career with an organization that is not seasonal and does not have layoffs? As an Install Field Technician with LaForce, you will have the opportunity to earn excellent wages, have use of company provides tools and vehicle, full benefits including paid time off, paid travel time, and matching 401k. Starting pay is $20/hour and up depending on experience. Our Installers are responsible for pre-installations of door hardware as well as installations of commercial doors and frames on a jobsite. View...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
4
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
4
230038554 Manufacturing Associates needed in Grove City!! Change your future ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
with this entry-level position as a Manufacturing Associates operating machine operator with great training and benefits! No experience required! Start working now! Requirements: - Able to stand on feet entire shift - Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - Able to bend, lift, and twist - Able to work overtime if necessary SHIFT/PAY: - 1st Shift: 7:00AM - 3:30PM , Monday - Friday Pay $18.00/hr - 2nd Shift: 3:00PM - 11:30PM , Monday - Friday Pay $18.50/hr - 3rd Shift: 11:00PM - 7:30AM , Sunday - Thursday Pay...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
4
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
4
54027844_1 230011880 Hotel: Columbus Airport Marriott Job Description ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
Profile: Telecommute: No Bonus Eligible: Yes Direct Reports: No Reports To: Director, Sales and Events Primary Purpose: The primary purpose of the Sales & Event Service Manager is to develop catering accounts, detail, and help execute successful catering events to achieve assigned catering and associated room revenue goals. Work Performed: TheSales & EventServiceManagerwill be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments: Serve as the onsite contact for all assigned groups, as well as work with the...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
57976891 230046498 Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
57966426 230031096 Description The United States spends $160 billion per ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
year on highways.Every new car model costs at least $1 billion to develop.Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multibillion-dollar US parking industry.Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to "create opportunities for our employees...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
54015148_1 230010854 As an Associate Consultant, Intelligence Services you ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
will interact with all roles in cybersecurity, such as Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Red/Blue/Purple Teams, Pen Testing, security architecture, and C-Suite. Your days will be spent working closely with our clients to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services. What you'll do as an Associate Consultant: Foster a security and analytical dialogue with clients Handle client inquiries Onboard and configure Recorded Future according to customer...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A

Current Filters

Refine

Industry
Location
Salary
Career/Education Level
Certificates
Occupation
Job Type
Other Opportunities

Clear All Filters
This user has no active resume. Please click here to manage resumes.
My OhioMeansJobs Notice
You have reached the maximum number of Saved Searches / Matches. You must remove an existing record before you can save a new one. Access your saved items here.
Confirm your search criteria, then select the frequency of your search and give it a name.
Location: Grove City
(Radius: Exact location only)
Career/Education Level: High school diploma or equivalent
Show OMJ Opportunities Only
Show Corporate Sites Only
How often do you want to receive emails?
All fields are required




This field is required
Save
Search Jobs
Advanced close
Select up to 10 occupations
Add Occupations
...
  • x
x close
Loading Map, please wait...
Position is accurate to the ZIP Code or city location only.
Loading Map, please wait...